Well folks, 2016 has come to a close. 2017 is a fresh start for everyone. I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to new beginnings.
For me, 2016 has been a hell of a year (so much so there is an entire post devoted to it CLICK HERE if you missed it). It has been filled with transition, anger, change, and even death. However, there was something very good that came out of it. I started writing. This is something that I had no idea I could even do and didn’t even know I liked, for that matter. I have started my blog, Daily Dump, and it has done quite well, if I do say so myself! I’ve worked really, really hard and I think it is starting to pay off. I can’t wait to see what the future brings!
So, with that said, I thought I would share my top 10 viewed posts from 2016. There is some really funny stuff here. Please stop by and check them out if you missed them, or relive the massive parenting blunders…and Bismark antics and laugh until you cry!
10. American Girl – We entered the world of American Girl dolls this past Christmas. Boy is this a expensive little land!
9. To Sleepover or Not to Sleepover – What are your thoughts about kids having sleep over? Are they safe?
8. Ultimate 2016 Christmas Gift Guide – Want some fun and easy gift ideas that kids will love? Check them out here! These are not your typical gifts. Things like tupperware, rocks…find out more!
7. Disgusting Things That Even Your Kids Do – It’s a well-known fact that kids are disgusting. Check out some of the disgusting things that even your kids will probably do. It’s true. Your precious kids are not immune to the disgusting habits.
6. Better Late Than Never, Right? – Find out all the reasons that I am late for just about everything. I think a lot of parents can relate. Pretty much never on time…for anything.
5. How Mommy Stole Christmas – This is a wonderful little tale of how mommy lost her shit and ruined Christmas. If you missed it, check it out now! You don’t want to miss this.
4. American Horror Story…My Life with A Toddler – This is one of my favorite posts. It compares my life with my toddler to a horror movie. Eerily similar.
3. Dear Random Chin Hair – Ever get that one rogue chin hair? The one that seems to grow two inches over night? Yeah…me too.
2. Reindeer Games…The Dreaded Office Christmas Party – Am I the only one that hates office Christmas parties? I think not based on the views of this post.
And the #1 most viewed post of 2016 is…
1. How Having a Toddler is Like Having the Worst Boss Ever – Hands down, my favorite post. Looks like everyone else likes it too! Check it out if you missed it. It’s a good one.
Thanks for all your support and I look forward to seeing what 2017 brings! If you haven’t already done so, please subscribe to automatically get updates right in your mailbox! Then you’ll never miss this shit show!